Québec, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Reporting to the planning supervisor, you will be responsible for the planning and scheduling of production, while ensuring follow-up on the availability of parts and equipment.
- Participate in the operational objectives of the Operations Department and ensure the achievement of those of his section.
- Develop and maximize the scheduling of the production schedules according to the needs of the customers, of the human and material resources required, then transmit them to the various stakeholders concerned.
- On a daily basis, monitor the performance of the planned productions and notify the individuals concerned of the delays, if applicable.
- Take action in the event of a major breakdown or of any change with respect to the schedule.
- Analyze the results of the performance indicators of his section.
- Draw up various management reports.
- Work in close collaboration with the staff of the Sales, Customer Service, Production, and Purchasing departments.
- Participate actively in the projects to improve organizational efficiency.
- Be a good leader and a great team player.
- Good analysis and synthesis skills.
- Good time and work organization management.
- Autonomy, ease of adaptation/versatility.
- Mastery the best practices of the manufacturing business.
- Mastery of computer tools: ERP (SAP), MS Office, e-mail software.
- Mastery of French (spoken and written) and English (functional).
- CPIM (certified in production and inventory management) an asset.
- Bachelor's degree in operations management and logistics, or another relevant discipline.
- One to three years of experience in production planning.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.