Sales & Business Development Electric Vehicles Infrastructure
Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The sales specialist, within the Electrification Canada Business, will report to Product Marketing Director Smart Power (SP) - Smart Building (SB) for an interim period. This position is located at the ABB Montreal Campus (Ville St-Laurent). This position is responsible for Canadian sales of the electrical cars charging infrastructure, and for leading the Center of Excellence (COE) in North America for electric heavy vehicles charging infrastructure. The candidate will build long term customer relationships and manage resolutions to specific customer needs and issues. The candidate will identify and develop sales opportunities. The candidate is responsible to sell the complete system, product and service support.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Opens, prospects and closes projects: Creates added value for the customer and ABB ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
- Establishing and maintaining effective customers relationships to understand customer’s needs.
- Supports installed base of EVI systems in collaboration with the service group.
- The creation of and development of marketing programs with help of marketing department: proactive marketing of EVI Systems and participation to trade shows is part of the role.
- Work with local Business line to determine product line strategy and portfolio development.
- B. Eng, Electrical or any relevant discipline
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in technical selling sales
- Bilingual English and French (high customer base in Quebec) written and spoken
- Experience in Electric Vehicle Infrastructure market an asset.
- Technical understanding of the EV Vehicles (Car & E-Bus) and Power Electronics
- Experience in selling or commissioning of EV Systems an asset
- Contract & Business Law understanding
- Sales process Master
- Able to create business plans and execute
- See other opportunities in business growth
- Passion for the product and high energetic
- Demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills
- Enjoys and is Very comfortable in Presenting
- Strong business acumen
- Proficient with Microsoft office product & SalesForce.com (Not Mandatory but preferred)
- Strategic thinker
- Strong adaptability to change
- Motivated, self-starter, able to work independently
- Influence skills to be able to eventually participate to committees (ex SAE)
- Travel required across Canada and in USA between 30%-50%
- Valid Drivers License
- Valid Canadian Passport
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.