Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Reporting to the PMO (project manager office), this position is located in St. Laurent, QC
- Supports project managers in all financial and commercial matters and actively drive the project’s performance. Assigned to multiple projects.
- Partner with the local business unit team in support of the financial management of project-based business.
- The successful candidate will be results and detail oriented as well as a team player who can see the big picture and work collaboratively with others.
- Responsible for the correctness of project balance sheet and income statement as well as for correct forecast of cash flows.
- Ensure order booking complies with SOX and business unit guidelines and applies revenue recognition rules in order to determine booking structure.
- Follow up of the maintenance of project cost & revenues phasing in SAP.
- Support project managers in coordination and preparation of regular project reviews.
- Drives the timeliness of invoicing to customers.
- Identifies, executes and monitors foreign currency hedging transactions.
- Bachelor degree in Finance (or equivalent), Economics or Industrial engineering or equivalent.
- 1-2 year experience as a project analyst or controller in a multi-currency environment.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and SAP.
- Impeccable integrity;
- Superior interpersonal skills; able to communicate and engage personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Bilingual but with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and success driven.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.