Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Reporting to the PMO (project manager office), this position is located in St. Laurent, QC
- Supports project managers in all financial and commercial matters and actively drive the project’s performance. Assigned to multiple projects.
- Partner with the local business unit team in support of the financial management of project-based business.
- The successful candidate will be results and detail oriented as well as a team player who can see the big picture and work collaboratively with others.
- Responsible for the correctness of project balance sheet and income statement as well as for correct forecast of cash flows.
- Ensure order booking complies with SOX and business unit guidelines and applies revenue recognition rules in order to determine booking structure.
- Follow up of the maintenance of project cost & revenues phasing in SAP.
- Support project managers in coordination and preparation of regular project reviews.
- Drives the timeliness of invoicing to customers.
- Identifies, executes and monitors foreign currency hedging transactions.
- Bachelor degree in Finance (or equivalent), Economics or Industrial engineering or equivalent.
- 1-2 year experience as a project analyst or controller in a multi-currency environment.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and SAP.
- Impeccable integrity;
- Superior interpersonal skills; able to communicate and engage personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Bilingual but with excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and success driven.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.