Port Coquitlam, BC, British Columbia, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
Delivering world class customer service and working within a team of engaged colleagues to drive sales growth and improve your customers’ belief in ABB as a core supplier is your main objective.
You will be responsible for the sale of cutting-edge ABB Motors, Drives and Mechanical Products in the Motor and Mechanical Business based in Port Coquitlam, BC, Canada. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will use your experience and drive to build long-standing customer relationships, identifying effective solutions for customer needs.
- Driving sales volume and margin across the Motor and Mechanical Business portfolio at specific pre-defined customer accounts
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships through excellent service and your knowledge of customer needs and ABB solutions.
- Preparing sales plans and bids, with marketing and other departments, ensuring technical and financial accuracy.
- Contributing to delivering an industry leading level of customer service and focus at specific pre-defined accounts to maintain or grow share of wallet as possible
- Monitoring customer and market trends to adjust sales and account plans at your specific customer accounts
- Being accountable for the complete customer experience with ABB from Order Entry to Order Execution, forecasting and new product design
- Collaborating with Outside Sales and Product Management to deliver value to various levels and players at your specific customer accounts as needed.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Automation, Robotics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- More than 5 years of experience in Sales.
- Sound knowledge of Motors and Mechanical Products and the BC Industrial Market market.
- Current Driver’s license valid in British Columbia and Canadian work permit or citizenship
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, SAP, Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.