Québec, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- The Test Technician performs the final tests on devices and instruments whose manufacturing is standardized and organized in production cells. In addition to ensuring compliance with established processes and required quality standards, the Test Technician will ensure, through final testing, compliance and proper operation of the device. The Test Technician is also responsible for diagnosing and resolving problems experienced during the assembly process and final testing in order to ensure compliance and to meet the established delivery deadlines.
- In addition to good technical knowledge of physics and electronics and strong learning and analytical skills, the candidate must demonstrate a high level of autonomy, sense of accountability and versatility combined with recognized abilities to make and implement decisions. Finally, the candidate must be able to combine high quality and efficiency.
- College diploma (DEC) in physics, electronics, or an appropriate field
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Availability for occasional business travels
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.