Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Campus Recruitment
- Map out the different Job Fairs and Event across Canada and identify the key ones
- Map out the key date for Postings for Internships based on the University/College specific dates and programs
- Prepare a consolidated file with contacts , key programs at different Universities/Colleges
- Work with corporate comms to make sure that we are brand compliant and collaborate with them so that we drive the same message externally
- Help to map out the different activities that are happening through Canada via the Busi-nesses. Work with businesses to understand the relationships that they have and which colleges/universities they work with.
- Help on the Branding project
- Coordinate the Campus visit in Montreal
- Prepare Survey Monkey questionnaire for targeted population
- Prepare Avature templates (for Campaigns)
- Satisfaction Survey to manager
- Work on a Survey Monkey template for manager satisfaction
- BIT training to manager
- Prepare a schedule for a roll out of the BIT (Behavorioal Interview Training)
- Student in a University program in Communications, HR or Administration. 2nd year ideally.
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.