INTERN- Market Analyst
Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Assists Product Management team on Special Projects and Process Improvement.
Participates in a variety of projects that support the needs of the department / team.
Works with the members of the team to identify solutions and perform tasks that accomplish individual and team goals
- Under the guidance of the Product Manager:
- Analyzes intra-department processes for efficiencies, including reporting activities
- Develops relationships and communicates effectively with different stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Schedules and conduct coordination progress review meetings, ensure that minutes of meetings are duly completed
- Creates and update documentation, perform data entry and create a variety of documents
- Explores industry and customer websites & Conduct research, perform analysis and record data in the database
- College or University student
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented; attention to accuracy
- Bilingual French and English (spoken and written)
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.