INTERN- Market Analyst
Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Assists Product Management team on Special Projects and Process Improvement. Participates in a variety of projects that support the needs of the department / team. Works with the members of the team to identify solutions and perform tasks that accomplish individual and team goals
- Under the guidance of the Product Manager:
- Analyzes intra-department processes for efficiencies, including reporting activities
- Develops relationships and communicates effectively with different stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Schedules and conduct coordination progress review meetings, ensure that minutes of meetings are duly completed
- Creates and update documentation, perform data entry and create a variety of documents
- Explores industry and customer websites & Conduct research, perform analysis and record data in the database
- College or University student
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented; attention to accuracy
- Bilingual French and English (spoken and written)
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.