HR Service Specialist
Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
As a core member of the local HR GBS function (Global Business Services) located in Montreal, you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to employees, business managers and to the HR community including payroll. Reporting to the Supervisor, local HR GBS, you will provide a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- Answer customers general requests related to HR Policies and other guidelines part of the employee Life Cycle, while respecting the service level agreements in place.
- Work closely with the payroll department on a daily basis and process pay when replacing for leave
- Work closely with the Global Business Service team (GBS) and HR Business Partners to ensure all Employee Life Cycle changes follows the different deadlines, internal controls and service level agreements.
- Ensure employees’ information are up to date in all systems and databases by maintaining a high-level quality and data accuracy.
- Maintain the HR related information on the portal to promote its usage as the leading source of information for our employees.
- Coordinate different HR programs and perform administrative tasks related to the different services.
- Recommends enhancements and simplification of existing processes, programs and procedures based on experience with customers;
- Have diploma in Human Resources or in another related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an HR or Payroll Service Center.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Knowledge of payroll processing.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken);
- High level of Customer service.
- Detail oriented.
- Proactive and highly dynamic aptitudes.
- Good organization and coordination skills.
- Excellent analysis skills and aptitude for problem solving.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Knowledge of SAP HCM
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (mostly Excel)
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.