INTERN: Health, Safety and Environment
Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Support the team with implementation of ABB Way management System
- Support preparation delivery and follow-up of the 2019 Safety Week
- Help manage training schedules
- Document training records in the Intelex
- Support completion of LSO and Sustainability reporting
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of HSE management system (ISO 14001-OHSAS 18001)
- Oral and written communication skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.