INTERN: Health, Safety and Environment
Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Support the team with implementation of ABB Way management System
- Support preparation delivery and follow-up of the 2019 Safety Week
- Help manage training schedules
- Document training records in the Intelex
- Support completion of LSO and Sustainability reporting
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of HSE management system (ISO 14001-OHSAS 18001)
- Oral and written communication skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.