Burlington, ON, Ontario, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is seeking a versatile, energetic and tenacious individual to join our team. This position will work closely with the Sales Manager to achieve volume and margin goals within the Ontario region. If you enjoy developing long-term customer relationships and working in a strong collaborative environment, then we would like to hear from you.
- Uncovering sales opportunities and driving them to a successful closure
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales revenue and pipeline growth goals within the region
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term customer relationships
- Developing key accounts’ plans
- Effectively directing company resource to support regional goals and objectives
- Evaluating and implementing appropriate new sales techniques to increase the region's sales volume
- Recommending product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential
- Fostering a clean and accurate opportunity pipeline in accordance with ABB sales methodology
- Developing territory strategic plan that includes researching market conditions, competitors; business potential, and strategy for targeting key accounts.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Attending company-sponsored events and trade shows as required and directed by Management
- Minimum of 5 years of Sales experience with demonstrated track record of selling technical products
- Technical College, Engineering or Business Degree
- A benefit would be to understand low and/or medium voltage electrical systems
- Experience interacting with engineers and other professionals, as well as VP’s and upper management
- A benefit would be sales experience selling to electrical contractors and experience working with channel partners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Salesforce.com
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.