ELIP – Graphic designer (contractual)
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Understand and respect the needs of the internal clients, the guidelines, specifications and reference material.
- Use the content provided by the project manager.
- Understand and respect the graphic standards for the visual identity of the brand.
- Search for and edit images according to the instructions of the project manager.
- Carry out the layout of various printed documents; labels, sales leaflets, advertising, flyers, brochures, etc.
- Prepare PDF proofs for comments and approval.
- Prepress preparation: final PDF documents for print and digital broadcasting.
- Manage the bank of graphic material (past visuals, photos, images, logos, etc.) and provide the material on request.
- Carry out conversions, touch-ups, modifications or transfer of various documents according to needs.
- Retail: Simple and urgent changes on labels. Provide document to Nathalie Bolduc.
- Retail: Layout/creation of flyers. A lot of revisions and changes.
- Other: Changes in the catalogue (still on freeze for now). Large catalog records, must be careful when handling files (file names, etc.). Often simple changes (would take more time to transfer the files than to make the change).
- Other: Layout or simple changes. File transfer takes more time than layout.
- College studies in graphic design, computer graphics or any other relevant training.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat) on PC platform.
- Comfortable working in a Windows environment.
- Good knowledge in typography, prepress, colour management and layout.
- Bilingualism (English and French) an asset
- Meticulous, detail oriented.
- Knowledge of photography and photo cropping an asset.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.