St-Hubert, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
This role is part of the EPMS Sales Organization and its primary objective is to meet or exceed the business goals and objectives defined by the Sales manager I&E. The Specifier Specialist executes strategies jointly formulated between the VP Regional Sales, VP Industry, EPC and Business development and Regional Sales Manager.
- This position is accountable for specifying, selling and becoming the Low Voltage & Medium Voltage Products and Equipment Expert of the entire EPMS Offer Portfolio. The Specifier Specialist (Commercial & Industrial) is responsible to formulate customer target sales plan and to execute it in its Region while supporting other Sales colleagues across the entire ABB Divisions. This position is also accountable for identifying business opportunities, log these opportunities in the Company CRM, and maintain the opportunity pipeline by following precisely the Customer Procurement Process for each customer in its portfolio
- 2 to 5 years of Sales experience with demonstrated track record
- Minimum of 2 Years in a B2B organization
- Engineering Degree (preferred), Technical College or Business Degree
- Project Management experience
- Understanding of low and medium voltage electrical systems and switchgear
- Strong knowledge of electrical systems
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.