INSIDES SALES REPRESENTATIVE
St-Hubert, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- Product suggestions and competitive cross references, to outside sales force, distributors and end users / contractors
- Technical support (level 2)
- Work with pricing group to review SPA usage and update them as required
- Prepare quotations and assist for pricing within mandated timeframe
- Provide feedback and lead the RMA validation steps while working with the customer service representative
- Provide customer and market feedback to pricing group, sales and marketing
- Work with the customer service representative to resolve order resolution issues
- Assist and back up colleagues
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in administration or college administrative diploma (or equivalent experience)
- Fluent in English and French (spoken and written)
- 2 + years of experience in a similar environment
- Familiarity with electrical and/or medium and low voltage products knowledge, an asset
- Experience in a B2B organization
- Demonstrate leadership and strong communication skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team (team player) as well as independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high attention to detail and precision
- Strong sales and customer focused orientation
- Ability to follow procedures and methodologies and make suggestions for continuous improvements
- Ability to recognize when an inquiry needs to be escalated and reassigned (technical level too high, homologation, special requests, etc.)
- Willingness to learn
- Proficient with Microsoft office products
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.