Québec, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- The Production Technician performs assembly and final testing of equipment and instruments whose manufacturing is standardized and organized in manufacturing cells.
- In addition to ensuring compliance with established processes and quality standards required during assembly, the technician shall ensure, by conducting final tests, compliance and proper
- operation of the unit.
- The Production Technician also has the responsibility to diagnose and resolve issues met during the final testing so as to ensure compliance of the unit and to meet delivery deadlines.
- In addition to having good technical knowledge in physics and electronics, strong learning skills and great analytical abilities, the candidate shall demonstrate a high level of autonomy, responsibility and versatility combined with a
- demonstrated ability to make decisions and implement them.
- The candidate shall be able to combine high quality and efficiency.
- College degree in physics, electronics or another related field.
- A DEP in electronics combined with relevant experience and relevant skills will be considered.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.