Québec, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Reporting to the production supervisor, the detector assembler performs the assembly of various
conductivity and PH detectors whose manufacture is standardized and organized in a manufacturing
- Weld small wires together.
- Affix small glass and plastic components.
- Glue components.
- Clean the components once dry.
- Affix electrical connectors.
- Test each of the detectors.
- Check the quality of the assembly.
- Have experience in assembly.
- Enjoy repetitive work and be meticulous.
- Have very good fine dexterity.
- Be detail-oriented.
- Work efficiently.
- Have good team spirit.
- Be autonomous and versatile.
- Bilingualism (French and English), an asset.
- Available for travel to the United States, an asset.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.