Burlington, ON, Ontario, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
This position is accountable for the revenue performance of the EL division for the Customer Account that is identified as the set target. Collaborates internally on the implementation of programs and processes to maximize margin and volume in support of the Company's business plan. Responsible for evaluating business opportunities which directly impacts ABB volume and operating earning objective.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
Working within the Electrification Business, development, implementation and management of the account strategy for Data Centre market specifically for Urbacon within Canada. Reporting to the VP of Industry and EPC, you will coordinate sales activities, while maintaining a clear focus on increasing market share, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Participating in the development of Sales strategies by being a spokesperson for the customer, providing solutions for their current and long-term business plans.
- Leading the development and implementation of the account plan and growth actions.
- Defining sales targets for the account and ensuring achievement with a structured follow-up process across the Electrification business in Canada
- Providing customers with products/solutions/services in line with volume, mix and profitability targets.
- Creating added value for the customer and ABB by ensuring a coordinated sales approach.
- Monitoring competitor activity and ensuring appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented.
- Driving the application of standardized Marketing and Sales processes and tools.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A degree in Business or Electrical Engineering.
- 5 to 10 years of Sales and/or Marketing Experience, working as an Account Manager within Electric Industry focusing on Power Distribution.
- Sound knowledge of the Electrical distribution product and applications within the Data Centre market.
- Demonstrated experience in management of customer accounts and sales strategy.
- Knowledge and experience of SalesForce.com and Project management tools.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, with strong communication and customer relationship-building skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.