Talent Acquisition Specialist
Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our mission Human Resources (HR) is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
As a core member of the HR team, you will be responsible for delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees. You will provide a high level of support for internal customers and external candidates, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders.
- Responsible for delivering talent processes with special focus on recruitment, including: job posting, candidate screening, interview scheduling, conducting interviews, job offer processing, etc.
- Responsible for the candidate communication, interviews, assessments, and reference checks.
- Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information, maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy and providing on-demand reports where required.
- Working with HRBP, line managers and talent partners to deliver a high quality HR service.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and simplification of existing processes and procedures, based on feedback and experience with customers.
- Educating the business on the Talent function and process
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- College degree in HR, Administration or any other related fields.
- More than 2 years of experience in an HR environment, preferably in recruitment.
- Sound knowledge of HR practices, methodologies and experience with ATS (Applicant Tracking System).
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to manage multiple demands on time and work with cross-functional teams.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- A proactive way of working to serve customers with a “can-do” attitude.
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.