Human Resources Advisor
Dorval, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are currently seeking a person who is dynamic and ready to take on challenges, in order to fill a position of human resources advisor at our Dorval plant, which specializes in emergency lighting.
- The successful candidate will assume responsibilities related to the management of human resources, such as the complete staffing process, the development of skills, and the administration of the various programs and policies in force.
- He will ensure the monitoring and controls relative to the administration of personnel and compensation, he will participate in the application of the employee benefit plans and in the various payroll activities.
- Among other things, he will perform computer transactions related to the movement of personnel and to the administrative changes to employee records in various software applications.
- With good communication and interpersonal skills, the successful candidate will provide quality service to employees.
- In addition, he will play an advisory role for the Operations staff by accompanying them in the activities relative to the management of their team.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management, industrial relations or equivalent.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office environment, Windows.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Results and customer-service oriented.
- Extensive knowledge of the laws and regulations relating to the management of human resources as well as to occupational health and safety.
- Member of the Order (CRIA, CHRA), an asset.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.