Surrey, BC, British Columbia, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
You will be responsible for the sale of cutting-edge ABB Ready-lite Emergency Lighting and Hazlux Industrial Lighting in EPEL Business British Columbia Canada. Reporting to the Sales Manager Western Region, you will use your experience and drive to build long-standing customer relationships, identifying effective solutions for customer needs.
- Driving sales volume and margin across the EP/EL Business portfolio.
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships through excellent service and your knowledge of customer needs and ABB solutions.
- Preparing sales plans and bids, with marketing and other departments, ensuring technical and financial accuracy.
- Contributing to the identification and development of new market opportunities in collaboration with the wider Sales team.
- Monitoring customer and market trends to develop effective marketing activities in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- 3 - 5 Years of Commercial and Industrial market segment experience;
- 3 - 5 years of experience of strategic account management
- Must have excellent oral, written, and verbal presentation skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills while being able to manage multiple business relationships.
- Post Secondary Degree (Asset)
- Recognized IES certification is an advantage
- Technical abilities in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint programs.
- LC Certification is an asset in insert subject.
- More than 3-5 years experience required in Sales.
- Sound knowledge of Commercial and Industrial Lighting products
- Good understanding of the customers’ problems, needs, challenges and technology, industry-specific knowledge preferred;
- Good insights on competitive landscape, competitors’ offering, and competitors’ go-to-market model;
- Good capacity to listen with analytical and technical skill set for the overall market.
- Current Driver’s License required valid in British Columbia and Canada.
- Knowledge of SFDC.
- Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.