PCB Testing and Repair Assembler
Dorval, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Installation Products (ELIP) provide customers with engineered installation and safety solutions, which are easier to design, install and maintain - providing sustainable and superior performance for continuous operation throughout their life span.
The PCB test and repair person position consists of testing and repairing circuit boards that are malfunctioning.
- Perform complex tests to ensure the functionality of PCBs.
- Ability to make diagnoses, analyses, repairs and complex adjustments in accordance with the standards in effect.
- Ability to detect the malfunction of equipment and production tools.
- Interpret assembly drawings and electrical diagrams.
- Make repairs and adjustments according to IPC standards.
- Apply quality as well as health, safety and environmental procedures and policies, and participate in the various activities that result from them.
- Carry out any other related tasks.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Diploma of collegial or vocational studies in electronics.
- Relevant experience in electronics.
- Knowledge of TH and SMT assembly techniques.
- Knowledge of electronic card inspection and repair.
- Ability to interpret assembly drawings and electrical diagrams.
- Knowledge of IPC 610 standards.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain work pace on the basis of identified objectives.
- Autonomy and versatility.
- Team spirit.
- Speak French or English, ability to read French.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.