Senior Financial Analyst – General Accounting - SAP FICO
Saint-Laurent, QC, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Front Office- Global Business Services PG, in Ville-St-Laurent, Qc, Canada. Reporting to the GBS Front Office Manager, you will be a key player in the accounting processes leading to financial reporting delivery.
- General accounting
- Ensure the application and compliance of accounting rules
- Planning, implementation, monitoring and improvement of accounting procedures
- Participating in month-end closing, review journal entries
- In the context of Internal Control; Process owner Record to Report
- Follow-up of account analysis and reconciliations
- Provide support to analysts in India and the business
- Provide information for auditors (Internal & External)
- Involve in the Intergroup transaction process
- Ability to work well in a structured organization with a "Hub" and a "Front Office".
- Professional CPA designation
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Bilingual (English / French)
- Good knowledge of the accounting cycle
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good analytical skills
- Expert SAP user
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
ABB Power Grids values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. We are an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB Power Grids will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process
The masculine form is used as neutral gender.