Port Coquitlam, BC, British Columbia, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Motors and Generators (MOMG) delivers a complete range of motors, generators and mechanical power transmission products for all industries and applications. We provide the highest quality and service to our customers all around the world, with a focus on helping to use energy more efficiently.
- Pick, verify, pack and create required shipping documents such as BOL, Waybills, etc…
- Off load and on load trailers/customer vehicles as assigned.
- Put away product both physically and with RF Scanner.
- Work hands on (daily) with the team in all aspects of our warehouse functions.
- Ensure the warehouse remains clean and safe for all employees and visitors at all times.
- Ensure all logs are up to date daily.
- Follow all Workplace Safety procedures are adhered to along with the ABB code of ethics and code of conduct set out by the company.
- Perform cycle counts, physical inventory counts, as assigned. At various points of the year, it may be necessary to work through the weekend and after hours. etc…
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask is critical.
- Self-motivated and pleasant demeanor is required.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Certified counterbalance (propane and electric) and order picker
- Very high accuracy rate (attention to detail).
- Strong experience with couriers, carriers and LTL carriers both physically receiving/shipping, and in preparing documentation required for intra Canada shipments and cross border shipments.
- RF Scanner
- Ability to lift more than 50 lbs repetitively
More about us
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.