Post-Sales Support Specialist
Saint-Laurent, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Electrification business (EL) is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
The Post-Sales Specialist coordinates between customers, sales representative, marketing, pre-sales teams and our ABB factories and distribution centers over the entire life cycle of the order.
We respond to all post-sales inquiries coming from our Canadian customers including order management, delivery inquiries with our plants in Canada and elsewhere or any other administrative requests about their orders to ABB.
We create value by working in team to provide proactive solution in a way which is mutually satisfactory for our customers and ABB.
We are accountable for ensuring that the customer’s new inquiries are responded to on time and that the solution provided meets customer satisfaction and follows our internal processes.
- Review customer requests and follow up with the internal stakeholders until completion of all necessary actions to obtain customer satisfaction.
- Manage orders of low voltage custom engineered products assembled at our Montreal Campus, collaborating with customers, sales representative, marketing, production and supply chain.
- Identify the processes needed to be followed to solve any inquiries received from customers.
- Teamwork with other colleagues to ensure customers inquiries are responded on time.
- Proactively check ship dates of custom product orders and communicate any delays to customers.
- Participate in the growth of ABB Electrification business in Canada and collaborate actively into continuous improvements of internal processes within your team.
- Demonstrates strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple inquires simultaneously while maintaining high attention to detail
- Strong sales and customer focused orientation
- Process improvement oriented
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Proficient with Microsoft office products
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Fluent in French (spoken and written) mandatory for Quebec; an asset for the rest of Canada
- Motivated, self-starter, able to work independently
- Demonstrated change agent
- College degree in administration or equivalent experience
- 2 + years of experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge in Salesforce and/or SAP, an asset
- Familiarity with electrical and/or medium and low voltage products knowledge, an asset
- Experience in a B2B organization
More about us
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.