Claims Management Clerk – Temporary 6 months
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Electrification business (EL) is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
- Perform daily reconciliation of claims regarding invoicing and credit process
- Investigate deductions that have been taken by customers (distributors)
- Communicate daily via phone and email with customers or other internal employees
- Research and resolve customer deductions
- More than 2 years of experience
- DEC/DEP in Administration (a plus), DES mandatory
- Strong written and verbal communication (French and English) skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel, Oultook, etc.
- Listening, analyzing and interpreting skills
More about us
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.