Burlington, Ontario, Canada
- Job type
- Retirement plan
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Motion (MO) is a pioneering technology leader, driving innovation in motion industries. We keep the world turning, while saving energy every day. Our motors and drives are an integral part of everyone's lives, writing the future of smart motion.
Working within the Motion division, the Account Manager develops, implements and updates the account strategy for OEM end-user focus for NEMA products in the Ontario market.
Reporting to the Central Canada Sales Manager, you will coordinate sales activities, creating added value for the customer and ABB, with a clear focus on increasing market share, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Leading the development and implementation of the account plan and growth actions.
- Defining sales targets for the account, and ensuring they are achieved with a structured follow-up process across the Ontario market.
- Providing solutions for their businesses that are in line with volume, mix and profitability targets.
- Monitoring competitor activity and ensuring appropriate action is taken.
- Driving the application of standardized marketing and sales processes and tools.
- 5 years of experience in sales, working with NEMA motors in the Ontario market.
- Experience selling NEMA products to OEM customers.
- Demonstrated experience in management of customer accounts and sales strategy.
- Knowledge and experience of Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, with strong communication and customer relationship-building skills.
- Bachelor degree from accredited post-secondary institution , preference towards Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering is preferred.
More about us
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.