HUB Business Line HSE Manager PGHV (80-100%)
Zürich, Oerlikon, Zurich, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are now seeking a HUB Business Line HSE Manager for the High Voltage Products in Zurich. In this demanding role you ensure an exemplary health and safety culture as well as a strong focus on the environment throughout the HUB. Moreover, you coach and support the LBU and HUB management teams and the line managers by applying in-depth HSE knowledge. You will also be reponsible for reporting the performances of the respective organization.
Do you feel confident in a fast-paced working environment in a highly competitive market? Are you able to prioritize activities and communicate appropriately? Apply now for this opportunity!
- Fosters and supports implementation and continuous improvement of the health, safety and environment proactive and positive culture in the LBU and HUB aligned with the BU HSE improvement plan and the ABB HSE policy
- Provides support, leadership and advice in order to ensure consistency in the implementation and compliance of the HSE directives and guidelines in the own LBU and ensures the implementation and compliance among the different LBU’s and locations/projects
- Contributes to effective risk management of HSE related issues by providing specialist knowledge and advice on key business decisions
- Reports HSE incidents and feeds back on lessons learned and best practice from group and BU within the LBU and the HUB
- Reports on HSE performance and progress on implementation of ABB Group Sustainability objectives and key performance indicators (KPIs) as required
- Coordinates and aligns HSE initiatives and actions within the HUB and tracks and report timely implementation
- Supports people at all levels of the organization with methods and training to realize an exemplary safety culture as part of the total commitment business excellence
- Promotes ABB Sustainability culture to our clients, other departments and employee groups as well as shares the information to promote the awareness of ABB Group procedures relating to environment, safety, security and safe business traveling
- University level education in a relevant discipline (e.g. electrical engineering, industrial manufacturing/processes
- Min 10+ years of experience in a HSE function in an industrial manufacturing setting
- Excellent knowledge of local and general HSE regulatory requirements (e.g. Legislation, OHSAS18001, ISO14001)
- Ability to successfully support, persuade and influence senior management teams in a highly matrixed environment
- Capable of working autonomously with remote and global teams and delivering in complex working environments
- Excellent written and spoken English and German
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 517 88 46