Digital Marketing Intern - with Engineering background (60-100%)
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
As we launch a new digital service, it’s essential to facilitate and accelerate the work of our sales team to sell digital services.
For that purpose, we intend to leverage digital marketing to augment the reach and success of our new digital service and generate more quality leads.
We are hiring a talented intern for 6 months with a background in Engineering and Marketing to create and run a digital marketing campaign for the launch of this new exciting service.
- Define and select the segments / target customers addressed by digital marketing campaign
- Support defining and communicate the end user value proposition for the target segment by creating and publishing specific digital-fit content
- Publish content through a multi-channel digital campaign (combining customer events, webinars, e-mail, touch points) using several streams to produce leads (e-mailing, Linkedin campaign)
- Organize multi-channel webinars for customers and leads
- Advanced or completed education (Bachelor/Master) in Engineering (preferably Electrical Engineering, Electronics/ Computer Science or similar may also be suitable) combined with Marketing
- Strong interest in Digital content creation (video, photo as a hobby appreciated) and associated technologies
- Able to communicate and influence others (Product Management, Sales) to foster the development of Digital Marketing as a technique to develop awareness of our products
- Fluent in English
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 627 53 03