Customer Support Specialist – Critical Power (80-100%)
Schaffhausen, Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
In the area of critical power, especially for the business area Data Center, we need your help in project management and technical support. In our Business Line Smart Buildings, you will work on customer projects, market data analysis, internal and external technical support. You actively contribute to customer discussions in German or English and support our sales colleagues with our engineering tools. You will help creating new energy distribution concepts for the Data Center market.
In this function you’ll have the opportunity to work in an interdisciplinary and international environment.
- Sales and customer support/ training for local data center offerings (e.g. Remote Power Panels)
- Technical support for data center solutions (e.g. input for application notes)
- Planning and design of sub distribution in data centers
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of our product configurator
- Development of new concepts for electrical distributions in data centers
- Collecting and analysis of relevant market and sales data
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of and applying product management methods (Product Manager)
- Planning and execution of concrete customer projects (Project Manager)
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in electrical engineering and / or switchgear
- Language skills: German / English
- Intercultural competencies
- Team player with the ability to work independently
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Stephan Marc Kuehne
Phone: +41 79 468 88 91