Product Marketing Specialist Controls Products / Enclosures (80-100%)
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
This role calls for a professional who combines an excellent understanding of technical products with a genuine flair for selling. You will implement product marketing strategies in assigned area to meet business objectives and in line with global product strategy. You will support sales organization in driving sales and services of respective products. In doing so, you will be instrumental in evolving the company’s business. Is this a challenge that you would like to embrace? Let’s write the future. Together.
The local Sales and Marketing Organization for Electrification business offers a comprehensive range of products and solutions from the main energy distribution to the point of energy consumption, e.g. a socket. Our product portfolio includes a wide range of digital and networked innovations for low and medium systems and electrical installations, including electric charging stations and solar converters.
- Implement the local go-to-market product marketing strategy
- Achieve product marketing targets and budgets through regular oversight and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed
- Execute annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant business units / product groups
- Coordinate market analysis with sales team members and define appropriate forecasts and plans as well as evaluate and share customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Oversee sales execution for assigned products by providing relevant materials and guidance to sales teams
- Drive sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information and training; facilitate know-how sharing and collaboration
- University degree/ University of Applied Science degree preferably in electrical engineering
- Solid track record in a comparable role
- Strong knowledge of the Swiss market for electrification products/solutions
- Excellent command of German and English, both written and spoken, preferably complemented by French - Strong communication skills
- Highly structured and self-driven
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd
Stephan Marc Kuehne
Phone: +41 79 468 88 91