Electrical Design Engineer 80%-100%
Turgi, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for a committed and passionate electrical design engineer (m/f/d), with expertise in generating schematic diagrams. In this challenging role, you will work in an international engineering team and design electrical circuit diagrams for global vehicle retrofit projects. Out of the system engineering input you will create circuit diagrams, cabinet drawings, cable lists and routing plans.
Do you have the necessary skills and drive for quality and reliability, the ambition to be part of a team to conduct big international projects, coordinating with various departments as well as a keen interest in technical problem solving? If so, this is your opportunity to take up a new challenge.
- Generate Electrical Schematic diagrams
- Collaborate globally with other teams and team members in Engineering
- Review input and output of the schematics generation process and provide feedback
- Generate scripts
- Support and facilitate technical collaboration in case of critical issues at customer sites
- Prioritize, track and manage your tasks with the priorities given by the project management
- Training in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years work experience with the generation of electric schematics
- Excellent command of English or German
- Expierence with E3 / EPLAN
- Good knowledge of Scripting (ideally in E3 with VB)
- Expierenced in the use of 3D modelling tool included or not included in the E3 tool (e.g. E3 Panel or solid edge)
- Installation planning and Railroad Rolling Stock experience
- Strong level of self-motivation and structured approach to work
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (please include your CV, motivation letter and reference letters) only via our online careers tool.
Please understand that we can only forward applications from candidates who hold a passport from an EU or EFTA country or who have already a Swiss residence permit.
A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd
Phone +41 79 294 82 57