Production Scheduler (80-100%)
Schaffhausen, Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - ehancing quality of life in the the buildings of the future, through sustainable electrification solutions, services and products. Committed to strengthening our Team in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, we are currently looking to attract a Production Scheduler who has knowledge in handling large amounts of data (database knowledge). In this role, together with your team, you are responsible for the balance of costs, time & quality in all production requirements.
This role calls for a professional Production Scheduler who combines an excellent understanding of technical products with a genuine flair for data and in SAP (MM, PP & SD). Does this sound like your next career step? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed. We look forward to hearing from you. Let's write the future. Together.
- Support production team to ensure on-time manufacture in compliance with quality standards – both at the local site and at outsourcing partner
- Coordinate assembly, acting as an interface between production and engineering
- Maintain job documentation (bills of material for production purposes, job schedules, job instructions) and develop them further
- Contribute to project teams and maintain SAP master data with regard to new product roll-outs
- Act as key point of contact for technical issues and quality-related problems
- Optimize throughput times and workflow
- Initiate countermeasures in response to non-conformities
- Technical background (electrical engineering e.g.)
- Experience in production planning, AVOR
- Knowledge of databases (SQL) is advantageous, not a must
- Interested in Lean Production methods, 5S and SixSigma
- Enthusiastic personality with strong communication skills
- Very good SAP knowledge (data maintenance, queries, mass maintenance)
- Very good German skills and good command of English spoken and written
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 468 88 91