Production Development Manager (80-100%)
Schaffhausen, Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - ehancing quality of life in the the buildings of the future, through sustainable electrification solutions, services and products. Committed to strengthening our Team in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, we are currently looking to attract a Production Development Manager who is responsible for the Team and its success. In this role, together with your team, you are responsible to develop our production to next level by driving the lean management culture and leading a team of process engineers.
This role calls for a professional team leader who combines an excellent understanding of technical products with a genuine flair in lean management and lean production. Does this sound like your next career step? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed. We look forward to hearing from you. Let's write the future. Together.
- Drive and promote the implementation and further progress of lean manufacturing and logistics in the business line
- Implement and advance the shop floor management
- Monitor the shop floor management performance and define together with the lean production developer (team) further growth steps
- Execute trainings and workshops to further develop the lean culture in the unit
- Develop the production processes, feasibility studies and production concepts
- Improve continuously the production- and logistics processes and control the production processes including key figures
- Lead the team of process engineers, production engineering specialists and IT Experts
- University degree in a technical field
- Knowledge of business administration, project- and process management
- Ability to take over leadership for the team of 8-9 employees
- Independent working methods and assertiveness
- Enthusiastic personality with strong communication skills
- SAP experience (modules PP, MM)
- Strong flexibility and readiness for occasional business trips abroad
- Very good German skills and good command of English
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 468 88 91