Automation Engineer (80 - 100%)
Schaffhausen, Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - ehancing quality of life in the the buildings of the future, through sustainable electrification solutions, services and products. Committed to strengthening our Team in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, we are currently looking to attract a Production Engineer who is responsible for the selecting and planning od the manufacturing processes. In this role, together with your team, you are responsible to develop our production to next level by driving the lean management culture and leading a team of process engineers.
This role calls for a professional Prpduction Engineer who combines an excellent understanding of technical products with a genuine flair in lean management and lean production. Does this sound like your next career step? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed. We look forward to hearing from you. Let's write the future. Together.
- Planning, implementation and further development of automation solutions including the coordination of internal and external suppliers
- Conception and implementation of solutions for recording, storing and extracting the operating data of production and test systems
- Participation in the conception and support of the internal production IT network
- Organization, analysis, processing and visualization of data and information in order to implement an effective track and trace as well as preventive maintenance
- Technical support for one or more product groups
- Selection, planning and organization of manufacturing processes, production processes and resources for the cost-optimal production of subassemblies and devices
- Completed studies in automation engineering, electrical engineering, information technology with focus on automation or similar qualification
- Several years of work experience in the field of automated production
- Profound knowledge in programming of automated systems: software, control system, user interface, data collection and processing
- Very good knowledge of German and good command of English
- Knowledge of SAP PP
- Strong team and communication skills
- Independent and structured way of working
- High sense of responsibility and quality
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 468 88 91