Global Sales Training Manager
Turgi, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
To deliver superior customer value and support we are hiring a Global Training Manager to our Sales Excellence Team focusing on providing key sales competencies to our Channel Partners and Local Sales Units. You will be responsible for the whole sales training management within the Business Line System Drives. In your role you will ensure we have the right global competencies, driving development of training content and ensure flawless delivery of trainings to our employees as well as to our sales channels. Do you have a strategic mindset, good organizational skills and interest in driving global sales competencies to the next level?
Then this is the perfect opportunity for you! Let’s write the future. Together.
- Responsible for creating the overall Business Line training strategy and roadmap for ABB and Partner sales personnel
- Monitoring global business line sales competencies, analyze results and initiates actions to improve key competencies
- Identify new training needs and requirements for new courses, covering needs to technical-, segment-, application-, commercial- and process- skills.
- Drive development of new defined training content and maintain all existing training material (On-site, e-learnings, webinars)
- Ensure training content is available for customers and partners
- Organization of on-site training events (e.g.: Technical expert days, Sales conferences)
- Coordination training activities with Business level and Product Management
- University degree in Engineering or technical apprenticeship with further education
- At least 2-4 years of relevant work experience in the field of Sales and/or Training
- Knowledge of Drives products, industry segments, key applications and sales processes is an advantage
- Ability to work in a multinational environment and in a matrix organization.
- Analytical thinking, and good conceptual skills
- Excellent organization and planning capabilities
- Strong customer orientation
- International experience is an advantage
- Fluent in English, German or any other language advantageous
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 101 37 57