Procurement Specialist 100% (m/w/d)
Schaffhausen, Schaffhausen, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Committed to strengthening our Team in Schaffhausen, Switzerland, we are currently looking to attract a LBU Procurement Specialist who is responsible for the successful implementation of purchasing projects. In this role, together with your team, you are responsible for supplier management as well as the implementation and coordination of all supply chain activities in a separate area.
This role calls for a professional who combines an excellent understanding of leading purchasing projects with a genuine flair in negotiations and contractual fixing of prices and conditions. Does this sound like your next career step? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed. We look forward to hearing from you. Let's write the future. Together.
- Managing the supplier base (evaluation, development, control of existing and new suppliers)
- Management of purchasing projects
- Securing the supply at the best conditions
- Negotiations and contractual fixing of prices and conditions
- Leadership and participation in continuous improvement projects / lean projects
- Development of new and maintenance of existing value chains
- Data analysis, process analysis and initiation of improvement initiatives
- Identification of optimization potentials and best practices
- Preferably bachelor’s degree on a related field (Supply Chain, Business Management; Logistics)
- Preferably Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing experience
- 3+ years’ experience in Supply Chain management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and set priorities including long and short-term projects
- Results oriented with the demonstrated ability to apply strategic and decisive problem-solving skills in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work across business areas and interface at all levels of organization
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills with ability to effectively communicate
- Very good German and English skills
- Basics in contract law
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel
- Basic knowledge of SAP R/3 is preferable
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 468 88 91
ABB Data Privacy Statement: