Service Project Leader (80-100%) (m/f/d)
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
In this key role, you will assume responsibility for achieving the technical, scheduling, and financial project goals relating to the successful implementation of services for emergency/backup power supply systems and low-voltage switchgear. Drawing on your broad expertise as a project leader, you will also ensure that project results are continuously improved beyond defined targets while meeting all requirements – covering every aspect from the identification of objectives to the fulfillment of all ABB obligations.
ABB is able to provide a wealth of opportunity for personal development once you have completed your induction period, the aim being to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills continuously.
- Assume project responsibility for services relating to emergency/backup power systems and low-voltage switchgear, taking into account all technical, scheduling, and commercial objectives
- Manage activities in accordance with project plan/structure, while complying with procedures
- Continuously monitor project progress and update plans as required
- Proactively communicate with customers, suppliers, and company units, in addition to coordinating tasks
- Issue reports in line with schedules (project progress reporting)
- Prepare quotations and support service sales
- Draw up service and maintenance concepts
- Oversee maintenance contracts through end-to-end management of customers or their installation sites
- Solid degree in technical specialization or vocational training (e.g. electrician, electrical engineer, automation engineer) with corresponding further training at HF or FH level (or equivalent)
- Technical background in the field of low-voltage switchgear and/or emergency power systems Professional experience in field service or project management considered advantageous
- German and French language skills, preferably complemented by English
- Flexible personality with demonstrable organizational and leadership abilities, together with good communication skills and the capacity to remain fully focused in a dynamic environment
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Stephan Marc Kuehne
Phone: +41 79 468 88 91
ABB Data Privacy Statement: