Senior Engineer High Power Laboratory (80-100%)
Turgi, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB System Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment. In the High Power Laboratory team we are responsible for building up new facilities and installations, planning and execution of control and automation systems, consulting and project management. Also we support you in case of questions regarding electrical safety. We work closely together with the different divisions on site with a highy focus on the different customers. In this challenging role you will be responsible for the core infrastructure of our High Power Laboratory Turgi. Also you will lead projects for new installations and perform high current, high voltage and other special tests. Are you an independent person who is willing to act as sparring partner and take ownership within his area? Then join us now!
- Perform switching operations in high- and low voltage sectors in the High Power Laboratory
- Advice and support for test super visors
- Secure of work safety before the approval of the electrical systems
- Operation and maintenance of the machines and systems in Leilab
- Monitoring of the auxiliary operations
- Supervise of system running in critical condition
- Issuing and manage of electrical equipment
- Upgrading of electrical installations in the High Power Laboratory (HV/LV)
- Advice and support for test super visors in all questions of measurements
- Bachelors or Masters degree in electrical engineering or master electrician (incl. general installation permit) or similar education
- Highly flexibility
- Experience in building up of electrical test systems and as testing engineer
- Highly experienced in electrical measurement technique
- Openness to take over first responder tasks
- Very good MS Office skills, SAP desirable
- German native language and fluency in English
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: