IS Service Delivery & Assurance Manager (80-100%) (m/w/d)
Baden-Dättwil, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Committed to strengthening our dedicated team in Dättwil, Switzerland, we are currently looking to attract a passionate IS Service Delivery & Assurance Manager who ensures execution of IS service delivery to the associated businesses by owning stakeholder relationships for all IS Infrastructure services, including aggregating demand for new and improved IS Infrastructure services and ensuring overall business satisfaction with existing Infrastructure services.
Are you enthusiastic for IT topics and ready for new challenges? Do you have excellence communication skills at all hierarchical levels? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed. We look forward to hearing from you. Let's write the future. Together.
- Ensures continuous service improvement of the Service Delivery & Assurance function within a country area, including performance management and operational demand
- Leads service delivery to country level IS and business management by owning and monitoring IS service delivery targets and maintains relationships with IS and business management at country level to clarify trade-offs for cost, time and demand and manages expectations and requirements for delivery of global IS services
- Leads the capture, analysis, assessment, aggregation and prioritization of new IS business service demand as part of the IS Service portfolio management for Switzerland
- Involved in large audit and major security issues and where needed and involved in major compliance incidents as well as in different projects
- Manages relationships with regional and divisional IS & business heads and Global IS Service Delivery & Assurance Manager to provide status updates, resolve issues, and manage expectations
- Deals with and provides input for any incident, change or project which has, or might have, a major impact on IS service delivery for Switzerland
- Acts as escalation point for relevant country and resolves disputes arising in relation to IS business facing support and infrastructure services
- Higher degree in Computer Science or Informatics for Business Engineering (University, University of Applied Sciences, Advanced Technical College) or equivalent, combined with at least 10 years of experience in infrastructure services
- Experience of IS business performance and requirements management
- Up-to-date knowledge on methods and trends in the IT market is a must
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work in a complex, multicultural and international environment
- Ability to build good relationships and consensus across many stakeholders as well as the ability to operate and communicate with all management levels
- Committed team player and the willingness to travel periodically
- Fluency in English, if you also speak German this would be a plus
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 595 75 71
ABB Data Privacy Statement: