Logistics Continuous Improvement Specialist (m/w/d)
Turgi, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The way to Industry 4.0 can be quite complex and challenging but it also offers a lot of chances to develop interesting ideas for improvement.
We are looking for a motivated, self-driven and positive personality to support our team on this journey to our vision “Factory of the Future”.
As a member of the Continuous Improvement/OPEX team you are dedicated to implement a culture and practice of excellence throughout the entire value chain of the organization, to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability in a sustainable way.
Do you like to work in a motivated team, challenge the status quo and drive change? Do you have the right flair for digitalization?
You combine a background of warehouse and intra logistics, material flow planning or logistics consulting with proven experience in project management? Then join us!
- Lead a logistics warehouse concept project: definition of requirements up to realization and support
- Analysis of existing layout and material flow processes as well as logistics structures
- Defining and developing Operational Excellence strategies to identify opportunities for efficiency improvement
- Drive data analytics and push digitalization among logistics processes as well as standardization and simplification over processes and governances
- Bachelor’s degree e.g. Engineering, Business Administration or similar, ideally combined with knowledge in process engineering, supply chain management and/or logistics
- Previous experience in similar warehouse concept projects is desirable
- At least 5 years professional experience in change and project management
- You convince through independent work, resilient personality and sense of responsibility
- Analytical and a good process understanding
- Strong communication skills in German and English (both written and spoken) essential
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 468 88 91
ABB Data Privacy Statement: