Service Sales Specialist (80-100%)
Turgi, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment.
In this role you are responsible for sales of spare parts within a designated market in accordance with strategy. You build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Lead the execution of small projects. Does this sound like the challenge you were looking for? Then let's join the ABB family - a better world begins with you.
- Responsible for LCI Spare Part sales in the dedicated region
- Spare Part Project Execution
- Product classification engineer for spare parts
- Contributing in becoming a respected partner within MOSE by seeking for improvements of interfaces and keeping commitments as an organization
- Contributing in becoming the preferred partner of PG MV Drives and DriveService by continuously improvement our processes and interface
- Ensure co-operation with other ABB teams to deliver and harmonize spare part.
- Degree or diploma and professional experience of several years in a technical field within ABB desireable
- Strong customer focus
- Technical flair
- Result-oriented working style
- Thinking and acting systemically
- Ability to secure financial performance targets
- Good communication skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 468 88 91
ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate