Sales Specialist Excitation (80-100%)
Turgi, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Energy Industries drives growth for customers while supporting safe, efficient and profitable operations with strong global execution capacity, an extensive service footprint and capabilities, and innovative digital leadership.
This role calls for a professional Sales Specialist who combines an excellent understanding of market sales strategy in order to achieve and exceed the sales target with a genuine flair for customer satisfaction. You will be responsible to create, and complete winning bids, estimations or quotations based on customer specification, customer requirements or budget to achieve both market competitiveness and qualitative and quantitative targets for Excitation systems in a profitable way. Does this sound like your next career step? If so, this is an opportunity not to be missed. We look forward to hearing from you. Let's write the future. Together.
- Establish and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs
- Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process
- Implement sales strategy through growth initiatives, strategic sales and business development
- Formulate competitive bids or estimates, considering best available solution and appropriate technical and commercial considerations for each individual situation
- Manage the preparation of all technical (e.g. defining the most suitable technology and product type(s), financial (e.g. total price sheet, cash flow analysis) and if necessary project management (e.g. quantifies hours of engineering and commissioning) aspects of the bid/estimate and T&C`s and maintains all price back up of estimation from engineering and manufacturing
- Identify potential risks in the bids, quotations and estimates, and in any related contract agreements across customers or channels
- Maintain and update the project forecast and marketing information reporting on time and with good quality
- Bachelor/master’s degree in engineering (Electrical Engineering)
- More than 6 years of experience in related field
- Experience in Bids & Proposals/Engineering in power generation/industry projects or service
- Previous experience in the field of Excitation- / power electronics systems / protection or synchronous generators will be an advantage
- Experience in developing strong customer and internal relationships locally and globally
- Enjoy working in a wide variety of cultures and in many different sectors
- Fluent in English, German language of advantage
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 468 88 91
ABB Data Privacy Statement: