Internship Real-Time System for Hardware-in-the-loop
Turgi, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Drives is a pioneering technology leader, providing products and solutions to help our customers maximize productivity, safety and energy efficiency, with a focus on reducing impact on the environment.
In our development center in Turgi, we develop powerful and reliable Power Electronics Converters which are used in Electromobility and in the rolling stock industry.
We are looking for a motivated intern to develop, commission and automate our real time system.
- Program the real time system (Speedgoat), based on Matlab Simulink
- Enhance plant models in Matlab Simulink for electrical machines and converters
- Conceive mechanical/electrical interface between controller and real time system
- Write tests with Simulink test for MIL/SIL/HIL and combined test
- Collaborate in the SW platform for power laboratory testing
- Bachelor or Master enrolled student within IT, Electrical Engineering or similar field
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink
- Experience with embedded software is a plus
- Hands on mentality
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references)
only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 468 88 91