Internship Embedded Software m/f/d
Turgi, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
In our development center in Turgi, we develop powerful and reliable Power Electronics Converters which are used in Electromobility and in the rolling stock industry.
We are looking for a motivated intern to write and test embedded software for low level device drivers.
- Write C, C++ Code for low level embedded software (i.e communication, drivers, diagnosis, etc.)
- Application integration with Matlab/Simulink
- Write test cases and unit tests for the written SW
- Test written SW
- Bachelor or Master enrolled student within IT, Electrical Engineering or similar field
- Solid programming skills with C or C++
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink and code generation
- Experience with embedded software is a plus
- Hands on mentality
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 468 88 91
ABB Data Privacy Statement: