HR Workday Program Manager (80-100%)
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
In this global role you will lead the company’s program to transform HR delivery which is currently based on a dispersed HCM landscape to an operating model that builds on a single Workday instance with best-of-breed add-ons for superior user experience for employees, line managers, HR professionals and applicants/candidates.
You will be responsible to lead and drive this project. As a senior professional you will run this project from A-Z, supported by around 50 project members. You will be based in Baden, Switzerland, reporting to the HR Digitalization & People Analytics Manager.
Do you have the expertise and determination needed to work in ABB’s dynamic and international environment? Do your credentials include the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a wide range of stakeholders? Then this is your chance to make a difference.
- Set up project organization and governance to deliver the implementation of Workday, about 4-6 best-of-breed add-ons and all required integrations (namely payroll) on quality/scope, time and budget
- Drive this program that will globally revamp HR processes, organization and application portfolio and lead the company into a new era of doing HR: optimize consumer-level user experience and automation
- Deal with the change management challenges resulting from the need to cut back and/or harmonize current practices to achieve standardization
- Build out the required internal organization and ensure knowledge transfer to enable ownership and on-going support of the platform
- Ensure audit compliance with ICoFR, GDPR and other regulations for access and use of personal data within the company
- Supervise project controlling and establish governance for change requests
- Lead effectively through a performance management culture that drives the company’s values and successfully meets or even exceeds all relevant targets and objectives within the business
- Evolving HR service delivery model including scope of services, liaise with Businesses and Global HR Process Owners
- Lead the transformation project through all its phases from design, to build, to test, to cut-over and hypercare; potential subsequent deployment phases for further Workday modules – covering processes and organization
- University degree (or equivalent) in Business Management, HR, Computer Science or related discipline, ideally combined with 15+ years of work experience and knowledge in several fields of HR IS (Human Capital Management Systems, HCM), HR Master Data, People Analytics, HR Business Processes in roles at large technological and industrial companies with complex organizations and multi-cultural management
- Proven project management skills; having successfully led Workday deployment programs of global scope with significant aspects of complex IT implementation, organizational transformation (change management) and ambitious value creation targets
- Strong communication skills, customer orientation and the ability to influence people as well as the ability to structure and convey complex messages and insights into meaningful recommendations and actions
- Leadership with vision and ambition, passion for quality and speed
- Creativity and readiness for innovation to break new ground combined with a Can-do attitude; problem solver, resilience
- Collaborative working style appreciating the inclusion of geographies, levels, functions and cultures
- Professional proficiency in English, MS Office, digital collaboration tools/platforms – if you also speak German this would be a plus
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 595 75 71
ABB Data Privacy Statement: