HR Project Communications & Change Manager (80-100%)
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
As HR Project Communications & Change Manager you will lead change management and communications measures of the global HR Digitalization transformation program. You will be responsible to drive change management and communications of this transformation around implementing Workday and selected best-of-breed solutions. You will ensure alignment with the GBS HR Experience strategy, i.e. an end-user focused HR experience across GBS HR teams and in line with the Group directives, the wider HR and GBS strategy and the integrated HR service delivery model.
Are you a senior individual contributor who would be excited to work with our GBS HR Experience team and a network of local HR communication responsibles? You will be based in Baden, Switzerland and report to the HR Digitalization & People Analytics Manager.
Do you have the expertise and determination needed to work in ABB’s dynamic and international environment? Do your credentials include the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a wide range of stakeholders? Then this is your chance to make a difference.
- Set up the project organization and the delivery plan for change and communication (C&C) in liaison with the HR Digitalization Program Management
- Engage with the GBS HR Experience team to define the overall HR Experience solutions and measures and to agree on the governance process to ensure consistency
- Define and implement the approach for delivering the C&C scope, including a plan address the impact on internal resources, operational partners and innovation networks to deliver an exceptional customer experience in alignment with Group guidance, policies, procedures and GBS HR brand following the outside-in perspective
- Cooperate with Workday; define and introduce ABB’s usage of WalkMe for optimum user experience
- Develop and implement a communication strategy for cutover, including crisis plan
- Support the Program Manager and Project Managers in delivering high impact, innovative communication within the program and all its projects and to the business
- Strong collaboration with Corporate Communication and the GBS HR Communication team
- Ensure compliance with legislation and HR policies and compliance standards within HR Digitalization Program globally
- University degree (or equivalent) with at least 10 years’ experience in HR Communication, in defining and driving communication strategies and processes and demonstrating leadership, especially in transformation projects
- Solution and innovative mindset with a thorough understanding of how to create an outstanding experience with various target groups
- Strong conceptual and communication skills
- Can-do attitude and a pragmatic style in finding solutions as well as systematic approaches how to efficiently ensure a state-of-the-art HR Experience
- Strong end-to-end process thinking and experience of managing change projects as well as in bringing different cultures together
- Ability to network and collaborate with various stakeholders globally
- High learning agility to and adaptability to operate effectively in a dynamic environment
- Self-driven, resilient, analytical, enthusiastic and inclusive; creating or responding constructively to challenging new ideas and inputs
- Fluency in English, ideally also in German
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 595 75 71
ABB Data Privacy Statement: