HR Reporting & Analytics Specialist (80-100%)
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
As HR Reporting & Analytics Specialist you will be part of the HR Operations Switzerland team which is embedded in the HR function of our Global Business Services (GBS) organization. In your role you will be the “go-to-person” in the team for HR analytics and reporting related matters and play a pivotal role in the delivery of related services to a wide range of stakeholders. If you are a passionate expert in the field of HR data, reporting and analytics and eager to work in an international and fast-paced environment, this is your chance to make a difference.
- Provide reporting and analytics related HR services and support to a wide range of internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Oversee and coordinate the production of more than 500 standard HR reports per month in cooperation with the People Analytics team in India
- Run ad hoc queries and reports in SAP and work with output data to create customized statistics, analysis, dashboards and presentations
- Maintenance and support of various HR reporting and analytics tools (e.g. Davidata, HR Analytics, Managers Desktop)
- Support of SQL-based applications and mange related access rights
- Contributing to the execution of annual HR processes (e.g. annual salary revision or salary benchmarking and comparison)
- Close collaborate with other HR colleagues (e.g. Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, People Analytics) in Switzerland, Poland and India
- Participation in projects for the continuous improvement of our HR services and processes
- Strong educational background in a field of relevance to the position (e.g. business administration, HR, Finance or IT)
- Strong professional track record with at least 7 years of experience in a similar role (preferably within HR)
- Strong analytical skills and expertise in working with HR data, numbers, statistics and related tools (particularly Excel)
- Proficient in using SAP HCM reporting functionalities and creating complex ad hoc queries, reports and data analysis
- Structured, deliberate and precise way of working and ability to deliver things right the first time
- Excellent command of German and English; Additional French / Italian skills are a plus
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 595 75 71
ABB Data Privacy Statement: