HR Communications & Experience Specialist - Events, Presentations & Desktop Publishing
Cary, North Carolina, USA
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our mission in Human Resources (HR) is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
You will be working as HR Communications & Experience Specialist - Events, Presentations & Desktop Publishing and will be reporting to the GBS HR Communications & Experience Lead within the pillar of HR Excellence. You will be actively contributing towards creation of GBS HR Experience for ensuring an end-user focused HR experience across GBS HR teams and in alignment with Group directives, the wider HR & GBS strategy and integrated HR service delivery model.
The role is posted globally but candidates from USA would be preferred.
- Delivering high-impact, innovative, two-way communications, partnering with the other members of the GBS HR Communications & Experience team for ensuring an outside-in perspective, coordinated approach, and consistency of messaging that aligns with the GBS HR brand.
- Coordinating in-person and online GBS HR events for ensuring smooth execution, including logistics, technology and content.
- Building and designing professional and attractive presentations and infographics that develops key business objectives and translates complex concepts into easy-to-understand graphs, charts and visual graphics.
- Designing, developing and distributing monthly GBS HR e-newsletter, actively contributing to any other projects or special programs and supporting HR cross-functional initiatives as appropriate.
- Actively creating, gathering and editing content for/from all GBS HR groups, designing the format and layout, and distributing to appropriate audiences using latest technologies for ensuring an excellent user experience.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree in any field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in communications, specifically experience with event planning, creating high-quality presentations, and developing and distributing e-newsletters.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically PowerPoint and Keynote alternatives such as Prezi is a plus.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Solution and innovative mindset with a thorough understanding of how to create an outstanding experience with various target groups.
- Strong conceptual and communication skills and an early adapter of latest technologies in communications & collaboration.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time