HR Communications & Experience Specialist - Visual Media
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our mission in Human Resources (HR) is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
You will be working as HR Communications & Experience Specialist - Visual Media and will be reporting to the GBS HR Communications & Experience Lead within the pillar of HR Excellence. You will be actively contributing towards creation of GBS HR Experience for ensuring an end-user focused HR experience across GBS HR teams and in alignment with Group directives, the wider HR & GBS strategy and integrated HR service delivery model.
- Delivering high-impact, innovative, two-way communications, partnering with the other members of the GBS HR Communications & Experience team for ensuring an outside-in perspective, coordinated approach, and consistency of messaging that aligns with the GBS HR brand.
- Capturing, creating, editing and producing studio-quality photographs, videos and graphics for GBS HR on time within budget and in alignment with ABB brand guidelines.
- Keeping all equipment up to date, organized and maintained.
- Actively contributing to any other projects or special programs, and providing support towards HR cross-functional initiatives as appropriate.
- Maintaining technical knowledge of best practices related to visual media, & research and recommending new, innovative techniques and equipment.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree in any field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in communications and digital technology, specifically experience with video production, photography, and graphic design.
- Demonstrated skill and experience with cameras (video and DSLR), video editing software (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop and others), lighting equipment and audio equipment.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign and others).
- Solution and innovative mindset with a thorough understanding of how to create an outstanding experience with various target groups.
- Strong conceptual and communication skills and early adapter of latest technologies in communications and collaboration.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time