HR Communications & Experience Specialist – HR Information System (HRIS)
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our mission in Human Resources (HR) is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
You will be working as HR Communications & Experience Specialist – HRIS and will be reporting to the GBS HR Communications & Experience Lead within the pillar of HR Excellence. You will be actively contributing towards creation of GBS HR Experience for ensuring an end-user focused HR experience across GBS HR teams and in alignment with Group directives, the wider HR & GBS strategy and integrated HR service delivery model.
The role is posted globally but candidates from India would be preferred.
- Delivering high-impact, innovative, two-way communications, partnering with other members of the GBS HR Communications & Experience team for ensuring an outside-in perspective, coordinated approach, and consistency of messaging that aligns with GBS HR brand.
- Serving as a member of project teams related to HR Information System (HRIS) implementations and/or upgrades, leading communication efforts for ensuring understanding and helping drive adoption & necessary process changes.
- Being a “super user” of best-in-breed add-on solutions aimed at enhancing the user experience, performing research and recommending related tools and technologies.
- Actively contributing to any other projects or special programs and supporting HR cross-functional initiatives as appropriate.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- University degree in any field.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in communications, specifically with communicating about and via HRIS and applications.
- Prior experience serving as a member of a project team tasked with implementing a new system and/or upgrading an existing system and associated applications.
- Experience with a modern HRIS such as Workday, and add-on tools related to user experience such as Phenom and WalkMe.
- High level of attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, ability to carry out several tasks at the same time, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong conceptual and communication skills and early adapter of latest technologies in communications and collaboration.
- Ability to network and collaborate with various stakeholders globally.
- Self-driven, resilient, analytical, enthusiastic and inclusive.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd
Let’s write the future. Together. www.abb.com/careers
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time