Internship in HR Services & Projects (80-100%)
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
You will be part of the HR Operations Switzerland which is embedded in the HR function of our Global Business Services (GBS) organization. You will work in a dedicated and highly professional team based in Baden. As an intern in this team, your role will be focused on supporting current projects that give you the opportunity to contribute to the digitalization of HR processes and to collaborate with different stakeholders. If you are passionate about HR topics and eager to work in an international and fast-paced environment, this is your chance to make a difference and start your ABB career.
- Support the implementation of a new benefits platform and other projects in the area of operational HR services
- Take over administrative project tasks such as user acceptance testing, process documentation or data analysis
- Support different administrative personnel processes in the area of Employee Lifecycle and Compensation & Performance
- Contribute to the development and implementation of process improvements for efficient, standardized and digital HR services
- Successfully completed Bachelor's degree in economics or related fields
- First relevant work experience in the HR area through internships - ideally combined with project experience
- Flexible, committed personality with interest in project and process work; Structured and reliable way of workingExcellent Microsoft Office skills, knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Fluency in English and German
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Interested in joining our team? If so, we look forward to receiving your full application (motivation letter, CV, references) only via our online careers tool. A better world begins with you at www.abb.com/careers
ABB Switzerland Ltd.
Phone: +41 79 595 75 71
ABB Data Privacy Statement: